JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS
Like New - WaterRower Club Rowing Machine in Ash Wood with S4 Monitor
- Handcrafted rowing machine with "water flywheel" that replicates actual rowing feel
- Flywheel sits in enclosed water tank to provide smooth, quiet, self-regulated resistance
- Series 4 performance monitor tracks workout intensity, stroke rate, heart rate, and more
- Solid ash construction absorbs sound and vibration; designed for high-traffic areas
- Stores upright; measures 84 x 21 x 22 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 117 pounds
The WaterRower Club is hand crafted in solid Ash and stained for color. The WaterRower Club has been designed for High Traffic Areas such as Commercial Gyms, Studios, Rehabilitation Clinics, etc. Its Black Rails have been styled to prevent scuffing, other wooden components are finished in an attractive rosewood stain which are more resistant to soiling than the Natural model.
Each machine has been hand finished with Danish Oil and Urethane for protection. Wood has been chosen due to its marvellous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower's quietness and smoothness of use.
Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability.
For reasons of ecology, all our woods are harvested from replenishable forests.
Your rowing machine come with the S4 Performance Monitor
Sells new at retail store for $1095 - your price for this slightly used item is only $850
Call or text Chet at 615-305-2474