Saturday, December 22, 2012

40" High Potting Bench

SOLD

This potting bench is 48" long, 24"deep, and 40" high (not counting the attached back) [overall height is approx. 52"].  This design is different than the other potting benches as the bottom deck boards are running front to back instead of side-to-side.

This design was created in order to make easier to slide semi-heavy items on the lower deck therefore preventing snagging when crossing deck boards that are running side-to-side.

I can design your potting bench to your specs which allows you the option of deciding how you want your deck boards to be positioned.

Notice in the picture there is a medium size Weber bar-b-que grill stored on the bottom deck boards.  The grill is light enough to be lifted to the top deck for cooking.  As you can see the potting bench has multiple applications.

This bench is 40" high and if you prefer a shorter height I can design your bench to your specs.

Your Price: $75.00

One of my customer's stained her bench as shown below:


1 comment:

  1. Someone necessarily help to make severely posts I might state.
    This is the very first time I frequented your web page and thus far?
    I surprised with the analysis you made to make this actual post extraordinary.

    Wonderful task!

    my blog post :: Christmas

    ReplyDelete